Monday, February 22, 2016

Three-day training and Valentine's Day!

This monday through Thursday we had our three day meeting in mcallen! it was awesome! I definitely learned a lot and have a lot of things to improve on. the one thing we've been doing more and more is teaching the importance of faith and repentance before we even talk about baptism. we've also been using the Book of Mormon in every lesson and door contact! it's been a huge difference!

For my Three days in McAllen I got to work with the Elders in Weslaco, so I got to see just about all my recent converts and members in between set lessons in the area. it was awesome to see the old area and all the members that I love so much! on tuesday night I got to go out and teach the gospel with Adrian! one of my recent converts! that was a very special experience for me!

on friday day an AP was working with us, it was a great learning experience, but he definitely showed a lot of areas to improve on. it felt a little like the currant bush, but my companion has a great attitude, where I get bummed he's very positive about how we can be better Leaders.

Eylin and her brother Michael came to seminary yesterday! which is awesome! especially since he's not even a member yet! he's got a lot of potential! he's awesome like the rest of the family!

The work is going a long, a lot of elders just took the week off with no leaders in town to get them moving! (not literally taking the week off, but their numbers show that they didn't do much of any real work until thursday) that was a little hard, but I think the help we got from three day and our exchange with our leader, we have a lot of direction!

today we're starting a inter-zone exchange, where everyone is shuffling around the zone! it should be a great way to have a lot of unity, fun, and faith. and we're excited to see the miracles that'll come!

-Love you all lots! Elder Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment