Sunday, June 15, 2014

What you should know before I leave!

Welcome to my super classy Blog! this is the only time that I will be posting to it Personally! Every other post will be made by my Sister Jean Baker! I will be serving as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for the next two years in the McAllen Texas Mission! I'll be leaving for the Missionary Training Center in Mexico City, this coming Wednesday morning (6/18/14) in order to learn how to be the best Missionary I can be! While at the same time not sounding like someone that doesn't know any spanish at all! This will be a way for me to post what I am up to as frequently as possible! As much as I can I'll keep you informed and entertained by my very "special" way of seeing the world!... oh yesh there will be jokes! and light hearted humor! So stop by every now and then to catch-up on how I am doing! this is also a place where you'll be able to see my latest photos and news! I'm doing this congruently with my Emails. So don't feel like you won't get emails just because I'm doing this too! if you would like to get a hold of me, anyone can email me at 'noah.duerst@myldsmail.net' I write back every Monday! Thank you to all those that have supported me in this, and over the years to get to this point! I hope you all have a fantastic two years! (if that's even possible with out me there!) Be safe! Make good choices!
Con Amor, Elder Noah Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment