Sunday, April 12, 2015

the last week of the transfer, conference and Easter!


This week has been very long! Our District leader has been on our back to get better numbers, but we have been very blessed to find a few people to work with and we continue to work with some cool people. getting people to act is still the struggle we face. transfer calls came this morning.
 
I'm going to stay for another transfer, so that's good! I'll be here for Mothers day! for Easter we visited as many members as we could, it seemed like everyone wanted to feed us and spend time with us! we had the Jess family make us ham and funeral potatoes for a lunch in between the sunday conferences. there were a lot of really good talks! I especially liked the one by Holland and wilford Anderson! I think that President Monson is getting older and older, as well as president Packer I don't think he'll be around for many more.
 
For Easter they do this one thing that I really like, they hallow out the egg shells and fill them with confetti, and hide them with all the other eggs, then when they find them they break them on each other! it's a lot of fun! if you're friends with the right people on facebook you'll see the video! haha! 
 
I don't know who my new companion is yet, but I hope it's someone I know! The funny thing is that Elder Angles doesn't want to say good bye to anyone! it's super weird, but I didn't expect anything less!
 
I'm sorry to hear about all the hard times going on at home, I know things will get better! I'll be writing some more letters this week! I wish there was something more I can do, but that's about all I can :/
 
-anyways, I love you guys, and hope everyone has a better week!
Love Elder Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment