Saturday, May 30, 2015

the one with the Herrera family



this week has just flown by! I can't believe that it's already the start of the 5th week of the transfer! I'm excited to hear about what'll happen next transfer! the Herrera family (the really cool family of 9 kids that we found recently) came to church! they really loved it! our ward mission leader got on a tangent about exaltation that I wish he wouldn't of done. but it wasn't too bad! the other members in the Gospel Principles class were good about toning it down for the new members and investigators. they have to have the spiritual milk before spiritual meat (like Paul taught).
My companion has been... about the same. I've been trying to have a better attitude, but it's been hard some days. yesterday was one of those days. but this morning we had a hash-out session, which seem to happen much more than I would like. but things are bearable and getting better.
I'm excited to be skyping on sunday. I Think that I should be able to just about anytime, but 4 would be the best I think. I think that should be 3 your time.
I'm happy to hear that Jonah got an internship, I think that's great. I hope every one is doing well. I hope I can survive this companion. Pray for me!
-love ya'll! Elder Duerst

No comments:

Post a Comment