Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Zebra's and End of Transfers!

This transfer has gone by so fast! it's super weird think that on friday I'll be burning my pants! (don't worry, these ones have no life left in them! they were one of my favorites, probably why I wore them out so bad!)
This week has been really good, I've been in kind of a funk, so I've been looking for opportunities to do service! It always makes days go better! this thursday we went to the sisters' area to do a blitz, we went and visited the elder's quorum president's house... we told the wife that "we were there and ready to do the service her husband called us over to do!" she was so confused... because we were lying to her! but we tricked her into letting us do some service! she's very pregnant and we were able to move stuff in her garage around and get stuff out of the attic for them! it was great! and service just makes all the days go better!
We all went to this member's house named brother Daniel. he's got the coolest house. he has a bunch of land, and has zebras, bison, and camels! he's a really cool guy! he lives really deep into the other sisters' area, so we have never been there before. we'll see, If I stay here for two I may try to go again with the district at the end of next transfer too! I wish all members were as solid and cool as this guy!
Earlier that same day, I bashed with some JW's. normally I don't like to, but the other Elders have been just chatting up with them, and I didn't want them to get the idea that we were interested. needless to say, they won't be coming back. I feel a little bad, but not really.

I'm excited about next transfer and christmas! I'm pretty sure google chat's allowed, I don't think it would be a problem at all!
-Elder Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment