Monday, May 16, 2016

The one with MLC and General Conference!

This thursday we had an awesome experience going to McAllen for our monthly accountability to the mission president. it was a little different than usual however, because all the district leaders came with us. president always seems to know to inspire so easily. I just wish we can get the zone up here in Corpus the same excitement.
General conference was a great experience! we weren't able to get as many investigators to church as we would have liked! it's crazy how hard it is to get people to just watch something so small as a video online! but they really missed out, and there's no reason to dwell on the negative, just have to work harder to find the prepared people out there.
I really loved many of the talks that were given this weedend! I especially liked the talk by Jeffrey R Holland, it was all about leaving spiritual highs, but not getting discouraged when we get back to the "real world" I hope I can always remember the spiritually growth I've been blessed with here as a missionary!
-Well we're going to the aquarium today, so we have to do!
Love you all lots! Elder Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment