Monday, July 28, 2014

this week is finally my last week at the CCM! I am VERY ready to leave and get out into the field! I am already starting to get emails from the mission field! I am very excited! but it is very hard to focus on learning spanish this last week! Hermano cruz taught us that there are 18 tenses in spanish, and we have only learned 8! I miss the 3 and half of english!

I have been running everyday here at the CCM and have lost 5 kilos! I´m pretty happy about this, but I just wish it was off of my face more! but whatever! I hope to get a companion that we at least be a little willing to work out with me out in the field!

Our flight is technically on monday, but for on intents and purposes it´s on sunday night at 2:30 in the morning, I am about to get my last free haircut at the CCM and begin packing for the last little bit of P-Day. I´m sure I´ll write you guyson Monday... or atleast I hope. Nancy tells me that it has been in the 90´s all week, it has been in the 100´s all week in McAllen with 100% humidity! I am not looking forward to it!

We took our official district photos for the leaving missionaries slide show they have every sunday night! they usually take like 3, but sense there are 3 times as many people coming and going every week now, we got 1. but it´s all good.

It only rained 5 times this week, I think that rainy season may be ending! but it´s going to be replaced by hurricanes along the gulf! atleast that will be entertaining, and memorable.

At the temple store I bought a really cool backpack, a key chain, and some cases for my spanish scriptures! It was such a nice change from all the super lame things that they have at the store in the CCM. It was great to just be able to see the city, there are so many people, it is just chaos. there are peddlers and people cleaning cars at every stop light, not to mention I´m pretty sure someone lives in the tree directly outside the CCM! 

Have a good week, and good luck (buenas suerte) with the job searches!


No comments:

Post a Comment