Monday, November 10, 2014

the one with my birthday!

this week was really very good! we are still working with that guy Angel, he is progressing very well, and we are going to baptize him next sunday. this time I am going to make Elder Johnson do it. he has been making me do all of them, but I'm putting more foot down!

I got jean's package on tuesday! it was very creative, it keep me from being impatient and just ruining all my presents a week early. the cologne is very nice. I don't use it much out here, but it's nice for when I do put it on. I got mom's letter on friday and dad's/jessica's on saturday. they were all very sweet! I started to put up all the kids drawings for me on the wall in my room.

for halloween we ate some church's chicken (not very good at all, KFC is much better) at our recent convert judy's house (the one that gave me the horse shampoo, because it's supposed to help 'thicken' my hair). then we went home because we had to be at home by 6 on Halloween. we played poker all night for oreos. it was a lot of fun.

saturday night we went out to the steakhouse with our other recent convert simon. he took all the elders out, he took us last week too, but that time only me and johnson. He bought us all super nice knives too, he is carving our names into the sides of them! they are going to be so cool!

on sunday we had some guy come down and interview some guys to see if they were ready for the priesthood. then later that night we get the call that it was just some random member of the church and had no authority to do that, so we have to do it again! they members here are so strange! it's crazy! Elder Johnson is great! he has given me 3 super beautiful ties for my birthday and just out of the blue the last few days! He gave me a "zegna"- these are the kind of ties I am sending home for jonah and dad, they are like 200 dollar ties! (the one's I'm sending home aren't very pretty though, but none of dad's ties are, so they'll blend right in!)

For my birthday we ate at Judy's again. she really is super cool! jessica finally added her on facebook, so now she has someone to tag all my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment