Tuesday, September 29, 2015

the one with the exchange for the days!

this week we had 3 different exchanges! one with Zone Leader in our area as a three-some, then one with another companionship because our companions got sick, so we swapped so we could still get out to work. then on thursday we did a blitz of another area in our district just to help them out and do a little bit of training.

it's been a very stressful week. and I'm very glad to have good zone leaders to help me! i feel like being a district is such a blessing! I get help three nights a week from great elders.

we have enough miles saved to go to mission for a zone activity today! I'm pretty excited! I hope it's a good one! because we don't have them often! hope we get ties too!

my whole district is super into magic still! my companion is willing to buy me cards if I trade him ties, I may do it just so I have something in common with these guys! it seems like fun! and these not much to do on the days we don't have miles!

sorry this week wasn't very eventful! I got really mad at this drunk hick with a nasty face! pretty sure he had a disease! I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!

-Love you guys! Elder Duerst

No comments:

Post a Comment