Monday, February 22, 2016

The Last week W/o comp. & transfers!

This week has been a crazy one! I don't think my numbers have ever been so low, but I don't think I've ever worked so little in my own area! it's been such a blessing that the work has been progressing in my own area without me being able to work in it.  the Salinas family are so awesome! I love them so much! I hope they keep progressing well! their Baptismal goal is this weekend, I don't see why they couldn't be baptized then neither do they! so that's the plan!

They came to church, even though she had a really bad migraine, we were able to stop by right after church and give her a blessing. They really are great! 

This last week has been weird, but it's definitely going to be a week I'll always remember. I worked a lot of the time with our Elder's quorum president named James! he's a lot of fun! he's hilarious, but super inappropriate.

there are going to be a lot of changes next transfer! I'm excited to have a companion again! they're trying something new with transfers this time, I'll let you know how it goes! I'm staying here in Brownsville so I don't have to stress it out too much!

-Love you all lots! I hope you all have a great week! Elder Duerst!

p.s. Expect a package home one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment