Monday, February 22, 2016

This Week!

We had a very eventful week!

we were able to watch the polar express at the church with the zone... but there are absolutely no DVD players in the whole building! so we got creative and moved a computer monitor so people could watch it there! afterwards we destroyed a pinata of satan! it was so much fun! we are the best zone leaders ever! how I got the pinata is a story in of its self! we were celebrating hitting our goal of baptism! we had 2 more last minute baptism on new years eve too! it was an awesome way to end the year!

My new companion is a good guy, he's not at going getting as I am... he's more just like... let's sit back and think this out, he really makes me do the same. which is good, I'm learning a lot from him about how to lead differently!

We are going to MLC here in a few minutes and I still need to email president maluenda! there's not much more that happened after that! we had an exchange with a DL and I had to bike in the rain and cold a few days ago! but some nice man gave me a hat and gloves! it was a tender mercy for sure! it made me so happy! I know God works through others! it was fantastic!

I guess mom is really looking forward to me walking off the plane in Co. so I guess I'll just have to visit the mission next summer, and those that would like to come with me and the esposita can come too! haha! love you all! 

-Elder Duerst!

No comments:

Post a Comment